Retail Property Manager
Great opportunity for an experienced retail Property Manager with 5+ years of shopping center experience. Portfolio consists of 20 + shopping centers located in multiple states and is rapidly growing.
We are a Downtown Los Angeles based Commercial Property Management, Asset Management, Leasing and Development company and offer a great opportunity for an experienced retail Property Manager with shopping center experience.
The Property Manager is responsible for the operation, physical condition and financial performance of select properties within a growing portfolio. We are looking for a sharp and extremely organized individual who is interested in the property management industry and wants to make a significant contribution to the company’s growth and the clients they serve
Responsible for monitoring the accuracy of records, tracking tenant work, participate in and coordinate CAM and tax billings, responsible for comprehending, monitoring and reporting property and tenant legal issues. Support all Team Members and tenants with questions and concerns. Coordinate special projects and overall maintenance of the shopping center.
Job Responsibilities ages day-to-day operations of a portfolio and plans, schedules, and coordinates general maintenance, repairs, tenant improvements and remodeling construction projeinely inspects properties to ensure they are safe and to determine if repairs or maintenance are needeegotiates and monitors vendor contracts and performance. Develops and manages annual operating budgets, capital budgets and monthly and quarterly operational and financial
Prepares annual CAMreconciliations and calculates percentage rent and CPIincreaseerface daily with owners and tenants and promptly respond to inquiries and issuesres tenant lease term compliance and coordinates tenant move-in/move-out proceduresrepares lease agreements, renewals, extensions, lease abstracts and lease expiration reportaintains records of proper assign and/or supervise the work of othersEmergency contact for tenantPerforms related work as as
- Manages day-to-day operations of a portfolio and plans, schedules, and coordinates general maintenance, repairs, tenant improvements and remodeling construction projects.
- Routinely inspects properties to ensure they are safe and to determine if repairs or maintenance are needed.
- Negotiates and monitors vendor contracts and performance.
- Develops and manages annual operating budgets, capital budgets and monthly and quarterly operational and financial reports.
- Prepares annual CAMreconciliations and calculates percentage rent and CPIincreases.
- Interface daily with owners and tenants and promptly respond to inquiries and issues.
- Ensures tenant lease term compliance and coordinates tenant move-in/move-out procedures.
- Prepares lease agreements, renewals, extensions, lease abstracts and lease expiration reports.
- Maintains records of property agreements.
- May assign and/or supervise the work of others.
- Emergency contact for tenants.
- Performs related work as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or industry certification preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of in-depth commercial real estate property management (preferably with retail shopping center property management experience).
- Customer service oriented.
- Reliable, proactive and effective problem solving skills and strong work ethic.
- An effective communicator with the ability to listen well and exhibit excellent follow-through.
- Able to work under pressure, including prioritizing competing demands and meet deadlines.
- Able to establish systems to organize and handle workload.
- Background in real estate financial analysis, reporting and real estate accounting.
- Knowledge of annual budget preparation and CAMreconciliation.
- Experience in lease administration, lease extension and renewals.
- Experience with managing tenant fit-out construction projects.
- Promotes and fosters positive working relationships with clients, tenants, co-workers, management, and corporate staff.
- Self starter with strong work ethic and demonstrated skills in the area of team work, supervision, prioritization, time management, multitasking, analysis, customer service, communication, and problem solving.
- Microsoft Office proficiency required
- Yardi Property Management software preferred
- A willingness and strong desire to improve the quality of the life of yourself, your family and the Community around you.
Please e-mail your resume and salary history to email@example.com