Shopping Center Construction Manager
||5-12 Years in Shopping Center Construction
||15 March 2013
A National Retail Real Estate Development Firm has an immediate opening in their Southern California office for a Construction Manager with 5-12 Years of Shopping Center Construction Management experience. This position will provide leadership and coordination of construction projects from initial budgeting to finish
- Ensures the bottom line construction budgets, schedules are maintained for projects.
- Meets with ownership to identify needs and conceptualize their vision.
- Maintains project schedules for multiple projects in conjunction with superintendents or General Contractors.
- Identifies appropriate contractors, subcontractors, solicit estimates and maintain good working relationships.
- Coordinates the flow of submittals, RFP, RFQ and project changes.
- Performs reviews of electrical, mechanical, structural, landscape, architecture and interior design drawings at each step of the design process to ensure all are properly coordinated.
- Participates in negotiation of contracts with all General and Sub-Contractors and/or Prim Sub-Contractors.
- Negotiates, communicates and manages contractor change orders.
- Monitors the progress of each project and perform regular inspections to ensure that the project plan (including budget, schedule and quality) are being maintained.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Equivalent work Experience. 5-12 years experience working in commercial real estate construction. At least 4+ years with an emphasis in retail shopping center construction or re-development.
Salary Range: 65K – 85K
Send resumes with salary requirements to: SOCALRETAILPOSITIONS@Gmail.com
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.