To view this full job posting, click here
* Implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
* Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new services.
* Maintains sales volume, service line mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
* Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
* Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
* Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
* Counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies, like ICSC, ACRE, BOMA, IREM, CAI, et al.
* Frequent travel, including overnight, to branch offices,
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Manages 12 direct reports: 7 outside reps, 3 account managers, 1 telemarketer, 1 sales administrative assistant
* Reports to company President.
Profit & Loss Management, Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing, Clean DMV.
About the Company
Common Area Maintenance Services, Inc. dba CAM Services is a property services contractor serving the commercial real estate industry since 1987. Headquartered in Culver City, we operate five branch offices in Fontana, Fresno, Orange, Oxnard and San Diego.
- Service lines: Landscaping (maintenance, design and construction), Parking Lot Sweeping,High Pressure Steam Cleaning, Day Porter, Janitorial, Construction: Tenant Improvement, Painting, ADA Compliance and Remediation, and Commercial Handyman
- Clientele: Property Managers, Developers and Owners of retail and commercial shopping centers, office buildings, industrial parks, HOAs, municipalities, state and federal agencies, and BIDs (Business Improvement Districts).
To learn more about our company, visit our website: www.camservices.com